Saturday, December 22, 2012

Saturday



It’s Saturday morning. Oh no! Afternoon!
At least I’m waking up alone in my own room.

The office party was glorious, glistening and grand.
And I never seemed to be without a drink in my hand.

What was the wine? Oh yes, I remember now.
Local Chatham Hill wines that made my palate go, “Wow!”

I have it here somewhere, the website to go.
To find this urban winery and stop to say, “Hello!”

I’ve got to stock up on those wines I loved so much.
To the shower I go and then grab a good lunch.

I’ll then stop to see what wines I can taste.
And possibly a tour, I must get going with haste.

My Saturday afternoon, I treasure so dear,
But Christmas is coming. Christmas is near.

So off to Chatham Hill Winery I go to taste and to tour,
And to stock up on the wines you can be rest assured.

No comments:

Post a Comment